Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve 5 days/4 nights
All about the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve 5 days/4 nights
What to bring? Items you will need
- A hat
- Long trousers (not jeans) for walking in the jungle
- Long sleeved top or light sweater
- Insect repellent
- Sun Cream
- Shoes (We supply boots but we suggest bringing a pair of light shoes for walking in the cabanas)
- A small bottle for carrying water
- Long pair of socks
- Light rain coat
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What's included in this tour Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Ground and river transport from Lago Agrio to Cuyabeno and Cuyabeno to Lago Agrio
- Experienced jungle native guides
- Water, food and camping equipment.
- Accommodation in the ecological Zancudo Cocha cabin lodge and in tents
What's not included in this tour Items that are not covered in the cost of tour price.
- Community entrance fee: $10
- Alcoholic beverages.
Lago Agrio, Tierras Orientales and Aguarico River (Zancudo Cocha Lodge)
- 09:00 Departure and three-hour transfer by private transport to the place indicated.
- 12:30 Arrival at the entrance to the Reserve (Rio Aguarico) and information given about the tour.
- 1:00 Packed lunch (sandwich, water, fizzy drinks, fruit, banana bread, etc.) or a sit-down meal
- 1:30 Travel by motorised canoe to the rustic cabin lodge (observation of monkeys, birds, etc. on the way)
- 17:00 Arrival at the rustic cabin lodge (Zancudo Cocha)
- 18:00 Free time.
- 19:00 Dinner and cocktail night
- 20:00 Evening walk
- 21:00 Return, information given to the tourists and rest
Zancudo Cocha and Lagoons (Lagarto cocha and Imuya)
- 06:00 Observation of birds, monkeys, pink dolphins by motorised canoe in the Imuya lagoons
- 07:00 Return to camp
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:30 Hiking where experienced guides will educate you about the primary rainforest
- 12:30 Return, lunch and free time.
- 15:00 Piranha fishing around the lodge
- 17:30 Refreshing swim in the magnificent Lagarto Cocha lagoon and observation of dolphins and the sunset.
- 7:00 pm Dinner
- 20:00 Free time
- 20:50 Rest
Zancudo Cocha, Lagarto Cocha lagoon and macaw saltlick
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:30 Exploration by motorised canoe and observation of macaw saltlicks in the Lagarto Cocha river
- 12:30 Packed Lunch.
- 14:30 Search for majestic Harpy Eagles
- 16:00 Fantastic swim in a large lagoon called Redondo Cocha
- 17:30 Exploration of the flora and fauna of the forest
- 18:00 Watch the sunset
- 19:00 Search and observation of caymans
- 21:00 Return and dinner
Lagarto Cocha Reserve, Laguna Imuya, Traditional Canoes and Camping
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 We will then head for the Lagarto Cocha river, towards Aguas Blancas river ( to a Secoya community) and will have the fantastic opportunity to observe a river anaconda.
- 12:00 Lunch at the aguas Blancas campsite (Secoya community)
- 15:30 Walk and observation of animal saltlicks.
- 18:00 We observe the customs and traditions in the Aguas Blancas community (Secoyas, Peru)
- 20:00 Rest.
Reserva Lagarto cocha- Hiking- Camping Aguas Blancas (Secoyas Peru)
- 07:30 Breakfast
- 08:00 Departure, we will return by the Aguarico river until we arrive at our destination
- 12:00 Arrival at Tierras Orientales and lunch
- 12:30 Return to Lago Agrio by private transport
- 15:30 Arrival in the city of Lago Agrio and end of our services
Your message has been sent. We will contact you as soon as possible. This message will disappear shortly.
Please fill in all the required fields.