How do I get to Tena?
- From Baños it is approximately 4 hours on the bus.
- From Quito it is approximately 5 hours on the bus
Take the bus at the Quitumbe terminal, in the south of the city. Many buses leave every hour.
Some companies are:
Baños , Flota Pelileo, Jumandy, Amazonas, Baños express.
Or contact us to arrange a private transport or regular door-to-door service.
What do I need to bring on the tour?
- Swimwear (for walking in the waterfalls)
- Shorts (for walking in waterfalls)
- A hat
- Long trousers (not jeans) for walking in the jungle
- Long sleeved top or light sweater
- Insect repellent
- Sun Cream
- Shoes (We supply boots but we suggest bringing a pair of light shoes for walking in the cabanas)
- A small bottle for carrying water
- A light rain jacket
Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes – for groups of 5 or more
What are your booking terms?
- Our full Booking Terms & Conditions can be found here
Can I arrange to volunteer?
- Yes you can volunteer within our community. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by Helpx https://www.helpx.net/
Your message has been sent. We will contact you as soon as possible. This message will disappear shortly.
Please fill in all the required fields.